- Our engineers are members of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) Committee on Specifications Subcommittees and the Lateral Committee on Cold-Formed Steel Framing Standards
- One of our engineers is the former Chairperson of the Executive Board of the Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (www.cfsei.org).
- All of our engineers have attended a CFSEI EXPO
- Many of our engineers have attended the short course for cold-formed steel design sponsored by the Center for Cold-Formed Steel Structures
- Provided design calculations for metal roof and wall panels and the associated framing for thousands of projects
- Engineered numerous roof retrofit and equipment screen projects
- Provided engineering and standards for mansard and facade systems
- Participated as an associate member of the ASCE 7-16 Wind Load Subcommittee
Structuneering has provided the framing design for hundreds of self-storage projects. Many of the self-storage buildings have been multi-story projects. Structuneering has also provided the foundation drawings for numerous self-storage buildings.
Structuneering has provided design calculations for hundreds of skid mounted electrical control rooms constructed with structural steel bases and cold-formed steel wall and roof panels.
Structuneering has provided shop drawings for both load bearing and non-load bearing (curtain wall) metal stud framing. One of the projects was a forty story multi-family residential building.
Structuneering has provided engineering for the framing for hundreds of garden center projects constructed of steel or aluminum tubing.